Monday, December 18, 2006

Grandparents will LOVE a custom snowman family painting with all of the grandkids!


This "Grandparents"snowman family features Grandma and Grandpa with their grandchildren. This always brings a smile to whoever recieves it. You don't have to have the grandparents on in the painting, just the kids, it is up to you. If you have 8+ snowman figures then I would highly suggest ordering the larger 8x10/11x14 size so I have enough room to include everyone.

If you order this type of snowman family and want the kids grouped into families, then I need to know with a special note.

"Grandkids Warm Our Hearts" is a popular phrase for the sign, but you can put whatever phrase in the sign that you like.

I often get asked if I can add a snowman in the future if more kids come along. Unfortunately I cannot do this. If in the future you need to add more kids, I highly recommend ordering a new snowman family. I like to compare it to a family portrait...you don't paste more new people into a photo that has been taken in the past.... you just get a new one taken.

No comments: